Welcome To Our Dictionary Files
Below are the various dictionary files we used to create our lists. They are wordlists, or list of words. All dictionary wordlists were installed as a language option for our operating system (ie. Ubuntu or Debian dictionary files.) Since not everyone has access to a Linux system, it made sense making these files available for download.
NOTE: The below links are not levidrome lists, but rather dictionary files used to create the lists. Forget the dictionaries, take me to the Levidrome Lists page.
Dictionary Files (Wordlists)
Feel free to download the dictionary files for other projects where you require wordlists in other languages.
- american-english-insane - American English Insane via part of the wamerican-insane package.
- american-english-large - American English Large via part of the wamerican-large package.
- american-english - American English via part of the wamerican package.
- bokmaal - Bokmaal via part of the wnorwegian package.
- brazilian - Brazilian via part of the wbrazilian package.
- british-english-insane - British English Insane via part of the wbritish-insane package.
- british-english-large - British English Large via part of the wbritish-large package.
- bulgarian - Bulgarian via part of the wbulgarian package.
- canadian-english-insane - Canadian English Insane via part of the wcanadian-insane package.
- canadian-english-large - Canadian English Large via part of the wcanadian-large package.
- catalan - Catalan via part of the wcatalan package.
- danish - Danish via part of the wdanish package.
- dutch - Dutch via part of the wdutch package.
- faroese - Faroese via part of the wfaroese package.
- french - French via part of the wfrench package.
- galician - Galician via part of the wgalician-minimos package.
- italian - Italian via part of the witalian package.
- new german - German via part of the wngerman package.
- norsk - Norsk via part of the wnorwegian package.
- nynorsk - Nynorsk via part of the wnorwegian package.
- old german - German via part of the wogerman package.
- polish - Polish via part of the wpolish package.
- portuguese - portuguese via part of the wportuguese package.
- spanish - Spanish via part of the wspanish package.
- swedish - Swedish via part of the wswedish package.
- swiss - Swiss via part of the wswiss package.
- ukrainian - Ukrainian via part of the wukrainian package.